Get in touch with one of our team to arrange servicing & tyres for your vehicle
‘You’ – The customer/Client
‘Us, We’ – A company that specialises in Car care products, Valeting and Detailing and Child Safety Locks
‘The Products’ – Items make or sell or Services we provide. (as above)
We reserve the right to refuse orders or to make product substitutions when it is reasonable for us to do so.
Specifications of products may vary and photographs are illustrative only. We do try and keep pictures, product descriptions, information on our services and prices up to date.
- Our Company is committed to protecting your privacy and we will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- We will not email you unless you have given us your consent by supplying your email address.
- By giving an email address you warrant that you have the legal right to do so and that this is your personal email address and not that of anyone else.
- The data we collect will only be used us to send you relevant information regarding products that we sell and any events that we organise or are involved in.
- We will not sell or pass on the data to third parties without your written consent.
- The type of information we collect about you may include your name, email address, telephone number and (in the case of orders, competitions and giveaways) your postal address.
- This information is collected when you enter your information on this website or provide us with the information by email or other method of contact. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your written consent.
- We will endeavour to keep the information we hold about you up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you at any time by emailing us at our email address as per the website, with a suitable request. If there are inaccuracies please let us know and we will correct the data as promptly as we can or if you have any other queries.
- The personal information that we hold will be securely held in accordance with our own internal security policy and the law.
- No responsibility will be accepted for misuse of data if all reasonable attempts have been made to secure it and protect it from such misuse.