Leyland Festival Parade - Vehicle Booking FormSat 20th June 2020
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicles must be presented in a clean and safe condition.
- All entrants MUST be insured against third party risks, fully licensed and tested in accordance with the regulations applicable to that type of vehicle for road use and attach a copy of their driving license with photo identification with this form, you will also need to bring the original with you on the day. The organizers reserve the right to ask for proof of these items.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that all drivers are fully qualified to drive the class of vehicle exhibited.
- A speed limit of 5 mph shall apply to all vehicles including modern tender vehicles in all rally areas off the highway.
- Entrants and crew must pay full regard to marshall’s instructions and conduct themselves in a manner which will not inconvenience other road users, parade participants, spectators or persons at any time.
- The owner of the vehicle may be held responsible for any damages caused by their vehicle whilst participating in this event.
- The parade running order is to be determined by the Parade Organiser and his decision is final.
- The Leyland Festival Committee reserves the right to refuse an entry which they consider to be unsuitable. The decision of the Committee on all matters shall be final.
FORMS TO BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED NO LATER THAN 30th APRIL 2020 PLEASE, OTHERWISE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU A SPACE.