Competition TimePlease tell us in a short story (no more than 300 words) who you are nominating to win our competition and why you are nominating them.
For your chance to win a vogue valet & family ticket to British commercial vehicle museum
Some examples may be:
- Difficulties overcome and the sacrifices they may have made.
- Inspiring others
- Improvement in their lives and /or the lives of others
- Gaining a positive or life changing experience personally
- Academic, professional and personal achievements
- …..or is it just a filthy car?!
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is: Leyland Valet Centre, 34 Centurion Industrial Estate, Centurion Way, Leyland PR25 4GU
- These terms and conditions apply to the competition (‘the Competition’), running from the 1st of each month (the ‘Opening Date’) until midnight of the last day of each month (the ‘Closing Date’).
- All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Channel Islands aged (aged 18 or over).
- Employees or contractors of Leyland Valet Centre, any person directly or indirectly involved in Leyland Valet Centre or the running of the competition, or their direct family members are not eligible for the prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Competition entrants must email a story detailing why they are nominating their chosen person, either in the body of the email or a safe attachment as a word document, image (JPEG, PNG) or PDF. The entry must be easily legible for the judges to read and have clear details of name, age, address and name, and address of parent(s) or guardian(s) either in the body of the email or attached entry. With the winners permission to use provided pictures and quotes.
- The winning entries will be contacted via email to the email address provided. Bernie@hoi7.com
- Entries submitted in any other way will not be accepted.
- Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Leyland Valet Centre reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Entries must not infringe the copyright of anyone else and entrants will hold Leyland Valet Centre harmless from any claims in relation to their entry alleging that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
- Entrants waive their moral rights in the short story, allowing Leyland Valet Centre to use, copy, modify, adapt and publicly display their entry.
- All entrants hereby license to Leyland Valet Centre the use of their entry for display on any Leyland Valet Centre owned or third-party website or other media for publicity purposes.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Leyland Valet Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Leyland Valet Centre is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competition winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Leyland Valet Centre.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition winners will be notified by the first working day of each month. If a competition winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the competition winner and pick a replacement competition winner.
- Leyland Valet Centre reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The Competition Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Competition Prizes are not transferable.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Leyland Valet Centre and not to any other party.
- Leyland Valet Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.